"Do what you love, Love what you do."

Two sentences with the same four words are used in different positions. You can also notice that meaning is very different. My ambition was to become a journalist but I become a graphics designer. Do what you love here for me makes so much sense, but as a designer, I have to love my job. Life is not easy for anybody. Here is my life, not journalism but designing is, “Do what you love, Love what you do”. That was a big challenge in my life. I am still trying to love my job, I do make mistakes, but the important things is “Do what you love, Love what you do”. In this sense, you have to love your job. The truth is, if you love what you do for a living, you probably reach that goal by sacrificing your ambitions.

Another question is, “Why put time and effort into something if you don’t love it?” The answer to this question is different for all. For me, I have some choices. First was as said I want to become a Journalist. But my way of thinking was different from others as if I am not able to get that I have to choose something to live. My second choice was a graphic designer. Slowly slowly I achieved that goal which I did aim for.

If you’re overwhelmed by the prospect of making drastic changes to do what you love for a living, take small steps. Getting to know yourself is the first step in learning to love what you do.

Go back to your childhood. Remember your relatives or neighbors what to know about what you wanted to be when you grew up? Do you remember what your answer to that question was?

Yes, we are having passions, different interests, and big dreams in our life. But, finding what you love is little bit complicated. You need to be able to make a living doing it. But real-life need a decent and comfortable standard of living.

Of course, you are an outstanding singer, or you are an outstanding football player or an outstanding writer. However, we all know that reaching our goal is a little bit difficult. You’re also probably well aware that love doesn’t pay the bills or make our expenses. In this context, I want to reverse the sentence “Love what you do, Do what you love”. Trust me there is always something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is faith is an emotion and a feeling?

Happy Healthy New Year 2021

Why Online Shopping is More Popular now?

Are you making these Health Mistakes every day?

If you have a dream follow and do it