Colors makes difference in our lives
Colors makes difference in our lives which emphasizes personality. The colors you surround yourself, which can influence your viewpoint and emotions, as well as those around you. Each of us reacts a different way to the same color.
Colors influence us in a few different ways. Our reaction is also personal, influenced by how this color is presented in our own lives. It is hard to imagine a life without color.
We are surrounded by so many colors and each color has a different meaning. There are cool and warm colors, bright and dull colors. All the colors play a very vital role in our life. You may choose your color depending on your mood, your actions, reactions, and expressions.
Each individual’s personal preference is different. For example, they choose to paint their house. And these colors in some way reflect either their emotion or their personality. For instance, you might have noticed that while orange relates to hopefulness and passion, green for tranquility and harmony. Every color is unique.
Common psychological effects of few common colors
- Red characteristics - love, passion, heath, joy, energy and life
- Orange characteristics - warmth, change, and health
- Yellow characteristics - happiness, cheer, warmth, optimism
- Pink characteristics - romance, gentleness, sweetness, playfulness
- Gold characteristics - riches, wealth, and tradition.
- Blue characteristics - calm, wisdom, importance, trust, and integrity
- Green characteristics - health, growth, environment, tranquility, and harmony
- Purple characteristics - wealth, nobility, luxury, spiritualism, magic, creativity
- White characteristics - innocence, cleanliness, clarity, and openness
- Black characteristics - authority, power, elegance, and mystery
It really influences us every day.